There are a bunch of ways to become a better designer. But here’s a way you probably haven’t thought much about: learn to program.

Design is about solving problems, making things clearer, and making things work better. However, your designs don’t help anyone until they work. This is usually where a programmer comes into the picture. They make your designs work. But don’t you want to be able to do that?

I do. That’s why I’ll be taking the all new Rails for Designers class this fall at The Starter League. It’ll be hosted at our offices in Chicago.

So if you’re a designer, you k**w HTML and CSS, but you don’t k**w how to turn your designs into real, live applications, I hope you’ll join me, as well as a few of the other designers at 37signals, for the intensive, two-day a week, 3-hours a day, Rails for Designers class. Let’s learn how to make our designs work.

Important: Applications are due by this Sunday, September 16th. Don’t procrastinate – don’t miss out.

designer that wants learn Rails? beMH?d=yIl2AUoC8zA designer that wants learn Rails? beMH?d=7Q72WNTAKBA
designer that wants learn Rails? lV7iScUj2II

أكثر...
المصدر: Forums

Are you a designer that wants to learn Rails?