This morning I get into the office and there’s an envelope addressed to me sitting on my desk.

The return address says “Horowitz”, Physics Dept, Cambridge, MA. I don’t k**w a Horowitz, but it looks like a Harvard address, so I’m intrigued.

I open it up.

Inside I find an article from The Astrophysical Journal, published in 1993. The authors are Paul Horowitz and Carl Sagan.

At the top there’s a handwritten **te, signed Paul Horowitz. And on the first page there’s a highlight behind “37 candidate events”.

Paul Horowitz real signals 37signals-letter-sma

People have often asked us what 37signals means. Our original web site explained the origin of the name.

And **w, because of the generosity of Paul Horowitz himself, we have a signed copy of the actual article where the 37 signals were first mentioned. Here’s a PDF of the article if you’d like to browse the whole thing.

What an unexpected and wonderful surprise, and a**ther great example of unrelated events coming together to produce something you never expected.

Paul Horowitz real signals beMH?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Paul Horowitz real signals beMH?d=7Q72WNTAKBA
Paul Horowitz real signals Jl0gBBzFAuI

أكثر...
المصدر: Forums

Paul Horowitz and the real 37 signals