Nexus 7 review #2 - support - Google Goodness (on balance)
My brand new Google / Asus Nexus 7 was faulty (or rather, the charging unit or cable was).

Google's Nexus 7 support phone number for UK customers, for ease of reference is:
0800 328 6081

Alsosee:

Google Goodness: it's an 0800 number, free to call from a landline (though **T from a mobile, still a major issue in the UK, and a big wishlist item for me). Thank you, Google - that beats premium rate 0870 or **n-geographic (and still chargeable from a mobile) 0845 numbers!

Google Gaffe: Google may **t have planned ahead e**ugh for the volume of calls. I've had to call a couple of times **w, and each time I had to wait in a queue for 45 minutes to an hour before I could talk to someone. Just as well it was a freefone number!

Google Gaffe 2: the support staff don't seem to have full k**wledge or training about the Nexus 7, or remits across the spectrum of support issue - so you might get "It's a**ther team that deals with that aspect", or "I didn't k**w the Nexus 7 Gmail app displayed emails against a grey background". I also got different (and conflicting) information on different occasions from different people. Less good. At least they're friendly and try to be helpful, without being over-familiar, long-winded or an**ying (ahem Three!).

The good probably outweighs the gaffes here. Given that most support helplines charge you a fortune for the privilege of trying to sort out a problem with their product or service, Google's provision of an 0800 support number was e**ugh to make me forgive the other issues.

So - it's +1 to Google for Nexus 7 support, overall. So far. I reserve final judgement until my replacement unit and return are fully sorted out!

Nexus review support Google Goodness 8849059-138386812373
Nexus review support Google Goodness di
Nexus review support Google Goodness di

Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF Nexus review support Google Goodness ConsumingExperienceF
Nexus review support Google Goodness Zt5L713J4B4
المصدر: Forums

Nexus 7 review #2 - support Google Goodness (on balance)