Podcasting Boosts Businesswith Connie and Sheila
Everything you need to create a successful podcast is at the School of Podcasting. JOIN TODAY
Today I am back after speaking at a writers convention about building your own website, and podcasting. I knew Connie and Sheila were going to be there so I set up an interview. They have a great story and provide proof that Podcasting builds Business by:

1. Showing you are an expert

2. Building a relationship with your audience

3. Showing you are reliable

4. Leaving an “audio Business card.”

The one piece of the puzzle that I want to point out is that Connie and Sheila had given their friend (who worked at the bank) a Business card that pointed the seller to their website. Make sure everyone you k**w has your Business card that directs them back to your website.

For more information about Connie and Sheila chec k out their website at www.connieandsheilatalk.com

Connie Releases a New Book Thinking Consciously Rocks!

Podcasting Boosts Business with Connie 41t2SCdSfEL._SL160_. Thinking Consciously Rocks!: Changing Your Life One Conscious Thought at a Time List Price: $14.95 Price: $12.04 Read Reviews [IMG]http://schoolofpodcasting.com/wp-content/plugins/easyazon/resources/frontend/images/buy-**w-button.gif[/IMG]

4 Comments - Read what others are saying about this post...

Recent Comment

Connie Williams

Hey Dave: thanks again for the interview. Sheila and I enjoyed spending time with you. Shelia Butler, thank you for being so special to us. And of course my Mother, God love her. She is just a bit biased. Love you Mom.
Cheers,
Connie

Podcasting Boosts Business with Connie reply_icon.pngReply this comment

Read more comments...

Related Posts:

Podcasting Boosts Business with Connie facebook.pngPodcasting Boosts Business with Connie twitter.pngPodcasting Boosts Business with Connie digg.pngPodcasting Boosts Business with Connie stumble.pngPodcasting Boosts Business with Connie gplus.png

Copyright © 2012 School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson. All rights reserved.
Take a tour of the School of PodcastingThe post Podcasting Boosts Business – with Connie and Sheila appeared first on School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson.
المصدر: Forums

Podcasting Boosts Business – with Connie and Sheila