Blogworld ScheduleMembership Media HostingBest Time for Live Podcasting
Everything you need to create a successful podcast is at the School of Podcasting. JOIN TODAY
Free Skype Recording Software

Scott from the Baseball Experience as a free software to Record Skype called MP3 Skype Recorder has said it takes some tweaking, but you can’t beat the price. I use Powergrammo.com

Bloworld NYC Schedule

I had some challenges finding the Schedule at Blogworld in June. You can find it here. Use the coupon Blogoworld Coupon Code BWAPVIP10 to save on your registration before May 15th. You can get 10% off with Blogworld Proom Code PodDave10

Media Hosting For Podcasting and Membership Websites

Courtney this is a hard solution to find. With Podcasting you need/want stats and lots of unwanted bandwidth (something like Libsyn – use code sopfree to get your first month first). With a memberhsip site you want your Media in a location you can lock down tight (like your website host – assuming you don’t have a TON of members). Amazon S3 appears cheap, but its **t once you get a few episodes under your belt and then you wind up with expensive bandwidth bills. You had mentioned Google drive, but there are ** stats and ** pricing for bandwidth.* The good news is there are scripts like Magic Members or Digital Access pass that **t only protect content, but also protect downloads.* Keep in mind, if soneone REALLY wants to steal your downloads they will (and they weren’t going to buy your stuff anyway).

Items Mentioned in Show

Speaking of Wealth Podcast

Tricks of the Podcasting Masters

Podcast Click Podcast Promotion

Building a Better Dave

3 Comments - Read what others are saying about this post...

Recent Comment

How to enable Google+ Hangouts on Air | Courtney Engle

[...] needs. *I’ve asked around a bit on this idea at Google’s support forums and at the School of Podcasting. *I’d really love it if Google Drive could store and protect my various Media data in one [...]

Blogworld Schedule Membership Media Hosting reply_icon.pngReply this comment

Read more comments...

Related Posts:

Blogworld Schedule Membership Media Hosting facebook.pngBlogworld Schedule Membership Media Hosting twitter.pngBlogworld Schedule Membership Media Hosting digg.pngBlogworld Schedule Membership Media Hosting stumble.pngBlogworld Schedule Membership Media Hosting gplus.png

Copyright © 2012 School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson. All rights reserved.
Take a tour of the School of PodcastingThe post Blogworld Schedule – Membership Media Hosting – Best Time for Live Podcasting appeared first on School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson.
المصدر: Forums

Blogworld Schedule – Membership Media Hosting Best Time for Live Podcasting