Connecting Podcast EquipmentRecording Skype Software
Everything you need to create a successful Podcast is at the School of Podcasting. JOIN TODAY
Do I NEED to use an Insert Jack?

Steve McQueen (his real name) wrote in and asekd:

I have the Behringer 1202 and an Alesis 3630 I got cheap. (**t a popular compressor from what I have read) My mic is a Rode Procaster and I use a Tascam DR-07. Do you need to use a mixer with the insert jack?

A compressor makes the loud parts Software and the soft parts louder (giving you a consistent audio level). The quick answer is ** you do **t HAVE to use an insert jack.
I’ve done that with my little Behringer mixer. I either plug my mic into the compressor (if it has XLR inputs) and then plug the compressor into the mixer (and mixer into recorder). Or I plug my mic into the mixer, and then the output of the mixer into the compressor, and then the compressor into my recorder. I’ll Google and see if there is any major difference

Problems with Pamela Skype Recording Software – ** Active Call

Tina from episode 300 is having issues with Pamela for Recording Skype calls. I’ve tried this Software twice and couldn’t get it to work in either case. I recommend using a portable recorder to record skype. HOwever, **t everyone can afford that, so if yo have to use Software is use Powergramo. If you’re on a Mac look for total recorder.

Want to Split Costs at BlogWorld NYC?

I’ll be at BlogWorld in June, and the hotels in NYC are expensive. I’m looking for someone to split the cost of the hotel. If you’re interested and attending, please contact me.

2 Comments - Read what others are saying about this post...

Recent Comment

Dave Jackson

Sorry about that. I was testing a new system and it got a bit ambitious. You should be fine **w. Again my apologies
-Dave

Connecting Podcast Equipment Recording Skype reply_icon.pngReply this comment

Read more comments...

Related Posts:

Connecting Podcast Equipment Recording Skype facebook.pngConnecting Podcast Equipment Recording Skype twitter.pngConnecting Podcast Equipment Recording Skype digg.pngConnecting Podcast Equipment Recording Skype stumble.pngConnecting Podcast Equipment Recording Skype gplus.png

Copyright © 2012 School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson. All rights reserved.
Take a tour of the School of PodcastingThe post Connecting Podcast Equipment – Recording Skype Software appeared first on School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson.
المصدر: Forums

Connecting Podcast Equipment – Recording Skype Software