A**ther Bad Media Host – You Are Your Audience
Everything you need to create a successful podcast is at the School of Podcasting. JOIN TODAY
Today I talk about my expeirence with buzzsprout.com which is a Free Podcasting Media Host that does the following to Your podcast:

1. Converts Your mp3 file to Japanese

2. Converts Your audio (I believe to 64 kbps) I’m still checking on this.

3. They show you how to submit their RSS to iTunes (which would “Marry” you to them).

4. They rename you audio file to a bunch of numbers like 49493.mp3

I lump this Media Host along with podomatic.com, podbean.com as hosts to avoid. Instead use Libsyn.com or Blubrry.com

ID3 Tagging on Tablet

Audio Tagger will allow you to do ID3 tags on a tabelt.

andftp program allows you to upload Media via ftp on Your tablet.

Thanks to Charles from Bear Crawling Nation podcast.

Getting Audio Into Audacity (12:15)

1. Mic directly into computer

2. Mic into portable recorder.

3. USB device (microphone or interface) directly into computer

Starting with Affiliate Marketing

Thanks to Scott from thebaseballexperience.com for this question. Here are some affiliate resources.

1. Commission Junction

2. Share a Sale

3. Link Share

*Also Mentioned in this Episode

Covenant Eyes – Protect Your Family

I mentioned I had an “Eye Problem” you can read about it (and see my ***y eye *****) at davidjackson.org/2012/03/stick-a-needle-in-my-eye/

Be the first to comment...

Related Posts:

A**ther Media Host Your Audience facebook.pngA**ther Media Host Your Audience twitter.pngA**ther Media Host Your Audience digg.pngA**ther Media Host Your Audience stumble.pngA**ther Media Host Your Audience gplus.png

Copyright © 2012 School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson. All rights reserved.
Take a tour of the School of PodcastingThe post A**ther Bad Media Host – You Are Your Audience appeared first on School of Podcasting - Learn How To Podcast with Podcast Coach Dave Jackson.
المصدر: Forums

A**ther Bad Media Host – You Are Your Audience