Melissa McCarthy continues to shed weight, look incredible
Melissa McCarthy continues shed weight, BBk1ZTa.img?h=100&amMelissa McCarthy is almost the "mini me" of herself these days! The "Spy" star showed up on May 19 to be ho**red with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and she looked incredible — perhaps even smaller than we've ever seen her. Melissa's weight loss first became **ticeable last year when she promoted her movie "Tammy." Since then, it looks like she's continued to lose weight. It's estimated that she's lost almost 50 pounds but hasn't really spoken about her new body. She did, however, speak to Ellen DeGeneresabout one particular body shamer she met on the "Tammy" red carpet: a reporter who told her she should stop doing ****** where she portrays "unattractive" characters. Upon learning that the reporter had children of his own, Melissa asked him how'd he feel if his own daughter came home and said she couldn't have a job because she's unattractive. The man, of course, said he would **t be pleased by that. "I said, 'Just k**w that every time you write stuff, every young girl in this country reads that and they just get a little bit chipped away,'" she recalled. "I just think that we tear down women in this country for all these superficial reasons and women are so great and strong. I think he really heard that." **t only is Melissa standing up for all women, but she especially wants to create a good example for her two daughters, Vivian and Georgette. "I've never felt like I needed to change," she once told PEOPLE. "I've always thought, 'If you want somebody different, pick somebody else. I want my girls to k**w what's real, that how you should or shouldn't look – all of the 'shoulds' – it applies to ** one. It's **t real. It's made up."
المصدر: Forums

Melissa McCarthy continues to shed weight< look incredible