Well, I need help.My horse is a big Spanish boy (16.6 hands), round-shaped as he looks like a big ball, almost no withers and big shoulders. And I have lots of issues with Saddle fitting. My actual Saddle is a KN Crescendo, and I LOVE IT. Not restrictive, gives your leg a nice position, but is not that type of Saddle that "holds you in", actually. Some people that have ridden in my Saddle told me that the seat is not any deep, but kind of flat so it doesn't "stuck you there". Anyways, I don't know what is it magic formula but I love my KN. The problem: it doesn't fit my horse pretty well - quite wide at the shoulders (bought it wide as he would grow into it - well that does not happened), otherwise it fits, as it is the only Saddle I found with wide-enough channel for him.An adition to the problem: my horse has a pretty sensible back, so he needs to wear a halfpad. Without a halfpad, he says no thanks I'm not moving my feet (in any Saddle I tried on him). So, the equation is: round horse + wide Saddle + bulky halfpad = Saddle sliding over.I rode my trainer horse with his made-to-measure monoflap saddle, and fell in love with it. So unique sensation, feeling so close to the horse that I could use better my leg, wich is important for me as I am a short girl. So, in the search of a new saddle, I definitly want a monoflap.I found a Jaguar XKC monoflap Saddle at a nice price, but looking at it... omg, the only thing it has in common with my KN is that both are made of leather. Jaguar has a pretty high "pointed" pommel and banana shaped panels at the back (?). A Saddle fitter came and measured my horse, and told me wich measures I have to look for in the new saddle, and the Jaguar has them. I am not able to go try and look at it as it is quite far, almost 12 hours car trip.So, please help. Anyone has rode in both saddles? You think it could fit the type of conformation my horse has? And what about the banana panels? Any advice would be nice.

أكثر...
المصدر: Forums

Dresssage Saddle Fitting Strugle - KN vs Jaguar