عرض النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2

الموضوع: "Detention and Rape" .. A famous pop star appears after years of absence and shocked

Pop star and British songwriter Duffy, 35, said she was arrested and raped. "Duffy" wrote on her account on the social networking site "Instagram": Many of you wonder what

افتراضي "Detention and Rape" .. A famous pop star appears after years of absence and shocked

https://al-marsd.com/wp-content/uplo...g?v=1582827509

Pop star and British songwriter Duffy, 35, said she was arrested and raped.

"Duffy" wrote on her account on the social networking site "Instagram": Many of you wonder what happened to me, where I disappeared and why .. The truth is that I was raped, drugged and detained for several days, and of course I survived, and I hope you can trust that I am safe and safe now. The recovery took a long time, and there is no simple way to say that. ”

She added: "The disclosure of this matter is not easy .. But I can tell you that during the past decade I made a promise to myself to feel the sun shining again in my heart ... and the sun shines now inside me."

And she continued, “You ask why I did not choose to use my voice to express my pain? I didn't want to show the world sadness in my eyes. I was asking myself how can I sing and my broken heart? ”She went on to say that her heart“ is recovering calmly ”and that she will soon publish an audio interview that will answer all questions.

It is reported that Duffy was very popular in the past and revived a wide range of performances and festivals all over the world, and won the prestigious American Grammy Music Award for Best Pop Singer of the Year 2008 for "Rockefire". In 2009, she won three British Music Awards.
    المصدر: Forums

"Detention and Rape" >> A famous pop star appears after years of absence shocked "detention rape"

افتراضي

Pop star and British songwriter Duffy, 35, said she was arrested and raped.

"Duffy" wrote on her account on the social networking site "Instagram": Many of you wonder what happened to me, where I disappeared and why .. The truth is that I was raped, drugged and detained for several days, and of course I survived, and I hope you can trust that I am safe and safe now. The recovery took a long time, and there is no simple way to say that. ”

She added: "The disclosure of this matter is not easy .. But I can tell you that during the past decade I made a promise to myself to feel the sun shining again in my heart ... and the sun shines now inside me."

And she continued, “You ask why I did not choose to use my voice to express my pain? I didn't want to show the world sadness in my eyes. I was asking myself how can I sing and my broken heart? ”She went on to say that her heart“ is recovering calmly ”and that she will soon publish an audio interview that will answer all questions.

It is reported that Duffy was very popular in the past and revived a wide range of performances and festivals all over the world, and won the prestigious American Grammy Music Award for Best Pop Singer of the Year 2008 for "Rockefire". In 2009, she won three British Music Awards.[/QUOTE]