Maharashtra has the highest number of patients with corona Virus. All films have stopped shooting. At the same time, actress kangana Ranaut has also reached her home in Manali. She will celebrate her birthday in Manali. Actress Rangoli shared a picture of kangana with her nephew. kangana looks quite happy with her nephew in the photo. She is also seen kissing him.

Pics danger corona increased mumbai, 4_9i3e879.JPG

Apart from this, he wrote- 'Masi has just arrived in Manali and Prithu is quite happy to get chocolates. After all, this corona is not so bad. Because of Corona, now our baby girl will be with us on her birthday. Sister Rangoli Chandel has given this information. Let me tell you that kangana has a house of crores in Manali and whenever kangana gets time, she goes to her Manali bungalow.

Pics danger corona increased mumbai, KANGANA%20MANALI%20H

Kangana has built a valuable house for herself in Manali a year ago. Kangna bought land for about 10 crores and has built a luxurious kothi there. Kangna's house has a total of eight rooms. The view of the mountains is seen from every window of his house.

Pics danger corona increased mumbai, kangana%20house%20ma

Kangana often moves to her Manali house for holidays. As corona is spreading in mumbai, kangana will stay with her family in Manali. kangana will remain there till March 31. She has her birthday on 23 March and she will celebrate her birthday this year with the family.

Pics danger corona increased mumbai, 6_SUIMVXz.JPG

Talk about the work front, kangana Ranaut will be seen in Jayalalithaa's biopic livelihood. The teaser of the film has been released and is well liked. Let me tell you that kangana was last seen in the film Panga. In this film, she was in the role of a kabaddi player. The film received a very good response critically. Movies are also not releasing. Apart from this, she appeared in the film Manikarnaka and Judge Mantle Hai Kya. In Manikarnaka, he played the role of Rani Laxmibai of Jhansi. The movie received a good response. The film earned a decent amount
المصدر: Forums

Pics - danger of corona increased in mumbai< kangana went to her home manali! mumbai pics