TV actress Rashmi Desai recently joined Naagin 4. Rashmi Desai is having a lot of fun with her co-stars by taking time off from shooting for the serial. He has already shared a lot of pictures from the set a while ago. Rashmi Desai looks very beautiful in a yellow colored saree.

Rashmi Desai did this work just a few hours before the shooting started. Fans of Rashmi Desai and Nia Sharma are making a collage of their pictures on social media. These pictures of Rashmi Desai and Nia Sharma are making a big dent on social media.
Rashmi desai's killer style 'naagin 1584460286552.png

In this picture, Rashmi desai's face is seen quite blossoming. Rashmi has clicked many photos with Nia Sharma along with getting the photoshoot done. Rashmi is very liked by many people in this serial.
Rashmi desai's killer style 'naagin 1584460299867.png

Also, a video of actress Rashmi Desai (Rashami Desai) is going viral on social media, this video has surfaced from the set of Naagin 4 where Rashmi was seen getting corona virus tested before taking entry on the set, her test came negative. .

About the show, Rashmi said, 'This show has taught me a lot. The show has changed my perspective on things. I have become very strong.

I have started taking things in a positive way. My pension level has increased. There is no doubt that I faced many difficult days there, but with that I also made beautiful memories there.
المصدر: Forums

Rashmi desai's killer style on the set of 'naagin 4'< seen in yellow saree rashmi