Bollywood actress Huma qureshi is known for her strong characters in the film industry. These days, she is making headlines for her upcoming film 'Valimai'. In this film, she will play Ajith Kumar's girlfriend. Shooting of the film is going on in Chennai these days.

Huma will also be seen in an action avatar in this film. Because of this, Huma was seen riding a bike in a rowdy style. During this, Huma was wearing dark colored clothes. According to the information, Huma has learned to ride a bike specifically for the film.

Pictures and videos of Huma riding a bike are being well liked on social media. Sharing one of these pictures, he wrote, 'The art of riding a bike and conquering your fears'. Posting the video, he wrote, "Life means learning new things every day and winning over your fears."
Huma qureshi seen riding bike 1584453129444.png

In the third picture, two more women of Huma's team are seen. In this picture he wrote, 'Me and my car ... posing with my girls who taught me to ride a bike'. Ever since these pictures surfaced, it has been speculated that Huma qureshi may be seen in an action avatar in 'Valimai'.
Huma qureshi seen riding bike 1584453150580.png

Actually 'Valimai' is an action thriller film which will be released on the occasion of Diwali this year. The film is being directed by H Vinoth while Boney Kapoor is producing the film.
Huma qureshi seen riding bike 1584453168384.png

Significantly, Huma was last seen in Rajinikanth starrer 'Kaala' two years ago. Her performance in the film received positive response. At the same time, she can also be seen in the film 'Army of the Dead'.
المصدر: Forums

Huma qureshi was seen riding a bike in rowdy look< see photos huma look