Kareena Kapoor has been right on instagram since late. His followers are also growing rapidly. They have grown to 1.7 million followers so far. While Kareena Kapoor follow 29 people on Instagram. He includes names like Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora, Karisma Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Karan Johar, hrithik Roshan, Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Khemu and Ibrahim Ali Khan in the family. But he has not followed Sara Ali Khan. Kareena is Sara's step mother. Is there any difference between these two?

Kareena hrithik follow each other 1583911109617.png

At the same time, hrithik Roshan's name is shocking among those whom Kareena is following, the same hrithik Roshan also follows Kareena.

Kareena hrithik follow each other 1583911160621.png
hrithik and Kareena have not acted in any film for the last 16 years. According to media reports, hrithik and Kareena were once in love with each other. Both of them worked together in films like Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon, Mujhse Dosti Karoge and Yaadein. 16 years ago, there were reports that there was an affair between Kareena and Hrithik. The relationship of the two had become so deep that Suzanne had started making up her mind to break up with Hrithik, when hrithik broke up with Kareena to save her marriage.

Kareena hrithik follow each other hrithik%20kareena%20

The pair of hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor were once the hit Bollywood pair. In this pair, Rekha looked chemistry with Amitabh or Shah Rukh Kajol, but why no filmmaker kept repeating this super hit duo for 15 years. It is said that hrithik had increased distance from Kareena to save his marriage.

However, hrithik Roshan never admitted that he had an affair with Kareena. Whenever he was questioned on this, he called it Gopis. Where was hrithik in an interview that the news of affair with Kareena was the biggest gossip of his life. hrithik had said, 'An article was written about me and Kareena that her mother was beating the door while shooting for the film' Yaadein 'in London and we both remained locked in a room for 2 hours. This was a very nonsense thing. Let me tell you that Kareena's mother did not go to London during the shooting of Memories. The matter did not end here. It was also written that Kareena was forcing me to have an affair and I was calling her Get Lost, all these are ridiculous.

However, after years when Kareena came on social media, both hrithik Roshan and Kareena have followed each other. It is clear that the years old grievances have been removed now.

المصدر: Forums

Kareena and hrithik follow each other on instagram< there were reports of their affai instagram kareena