With HDB’s new flexi flat scheme, the possibilities are endless! Check out these 10 amazing open-concept designs for your own future flexi flat.
1. Large wooden panels are used to separate the living and private areas – cozy yet functional, the space flows seamlessly around the 1 bedroom unit.
Interior Designer: Mr Shopper Studio
Location: Jurong Kechil
Cost of Renovation: $25,000
2. The uber-white palette and minimalistic chic vibe here adds a touch of grandeur to this townhouse and elevates the home’s style.
Interior Designer: IN EXPAT
Location: Watten Estate (Townhouse)
Cost of Renovation: S$ 200,000
3. This 3-bedroom apartment exudes an appealing charm with a delicate balance of colorful tiles, and industrial, minimalistic tones.
Interior Designer: Habit
Location: Marine Crescent
Cost of Renovation: S$ 130,000
4. Mixing retro themes with bright colours and wood accents, this home embraces open-concept living with co-working spaces and cozy enclaves.
Interior Designer: Studio Fortyfour
Location: Keat Hong
Cost of Renovation: S$ 45,000
5. Here, greyish wood flooring complements the concrete walls while pops of colour break up the grey monotony and shine the spotlight on a collection of figurines!
Interior Designer: DB Studio
Location: Anchorvale Crescent
6. Cozy, sleek and classy; this minimalistic and stylish abode incorporates glass doors and natural turning spaces, all while maintaining an integrity between each of the rooms.
Interior Designer: Uno Interior
Location: Hougang St 32
Cost of Renovation: S$ 50,000
7. The clever use of space here shows how different rooms can come together to amplify the space in your home. Glass doors help to separate, but not hide away, the different rooms – helping to create boundaries without compromising on space.
Interior Designer: Prozfile
Location: Tampines Avenue 8
Cost of Renovation: S$60,000
8. Sticking with one unifying colour gives your space the illusion of being larger, while wood hues bring out a sense of warmth and coziness!
Interior Designer: Meter Square
Location: Hillview Rise
9. Floor-to-ceiling mirrors, wooden panels and cleverly-spaced partitions help create a sleek and spacious abode, enhancing its contemporary design.
Interior Designer: Asolidplan
Location: Bukit Purmei
Cost of Renovation: S$100,000
10. Taking a step away from the highly structured living spaces of the past, this open floor plan gives rise to a spacious, informal interior connecting the common areas.
Interior Designer: The Scientist
Location: Tampines St 45
Cost of Renovation: S$95,000
Get a headstart on your renovation with free Qanvast app. Browse hundreds of projects and homeowners’ reviews on the various interior firms. Download the free app here!
About Qanvast: Create a space you love today with Singapore’s first mobile platform. Qanvast (pronounced as ‘canvas’) connects homeowners to trusted home professionals. Browse for reviews, renovation prices and portfolios from interior designer firms in Singapore at your fingertips!