Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. In the last seven days, Counterparty has traded 20.9% lower against the dollar. Counterparty has a market capitalization of $3.18 million and approximately $423.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Counterparty coin can now be purchased for approximately $1.21 or 0.00014957 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, Bittrex, Zaif and Tux Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,173.42 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $267.21 or 0.03268308 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001597 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $53.55 or 0.00659306 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006024 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- PIXEL (PXL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
Counterparty is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 2nd, 2014. Counterparty’s total supply is 2,615,394 coins. The official website for Counterparty is counterparty.io. The Reddit community for Counterparty is /r/counterparty_xcp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Counterparty is counterpartytalk.org. Counterparty’s official Twitter account is @CounterpartyXCP and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Zaif, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Counterparty should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Counterparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.