Happy weekend! We’ve been hard at work in the parks scoping out all the latest news for you, which is compiled here! First, a few things to remember…
The 2019 Epcot Food and Wine Festival kicks off August 29 and we’re covering it all! Did you see the menus that are out now? See every single Food and Wine Festival MENU and some FOOD PHOTOS as well — here!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now OPEN at Disneyland and will open August 29 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios! Check out all our Disneyland Galaxy’s Edge coverage to start planning for Disney World (the two lands will be virtually identical!)!
Now — on to the news!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
New DFB Video — Latest Disney News!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video — check it out — Latest Disney News — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2019 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2019 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2019!
DFB Reader Finds
We told you about the name change at Oasis Canteen in Disney’s Hollywood Studios and DFB friend themeparkologist on Instagram shared this pic with us with the caption: “Oasis Canteen renamed to Epic Eats. SO… I gotta get something “epic” right? Cookies n Cream Topping and Soft-serve vanilla ice cream is $8.49. It won’t disappoint me every time I order. Yummy.”
We love seeing fun eats from around the world including Aulani in Hawaii! DFB fans hungryinvegas on Insta shared this photo with us of the Mickey-shaped Musubi!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this super cute Minnie Cooler Tote – perfect for summer!
WDW for Grownups shared a review of Trader Sam’s Tiki Terrace.
Disney Parks Blog shared a recipe for making a Disney Cruise Line specialty coffee at home.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Duck and Bunny Cupcakes.