DoesnÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t a Tupperware stuffed with banana muffins sound like an excellent lunch?! Uh sure, sure it does ? completely kidding, but in addition kinda need it to be actual ??Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â„¢â‚¬Ã¯Â¸Â I really like having a bit of candy deal with on a regular basis, which is why I by no means NOT have darkish chocolate in my cupboard ? IÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ll repost this recipe for you guys under! These banana muffins are the PERFECT quantity of sweetness however arenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t too excessive in sugar!
Banana Bread Muffins
Dry: * 3/Four tsp of baking soda
* 3/Four tsp baking powder
* 1 1/Four tsp cinnamon
* 3/Four cup of almond flour
* 1/Four cup of coconut flour
* 2 tbs avocado oil
* 2 giant eggs
* 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed
* 1/Four cup of maple syrup or honey
* 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350Ã‚Â° and put together muffin tins.
2. In a big bowl, mix dry components. In a separate bowl, mix moist components.
3. Add moist components to dry components and blend till mix, donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t over combine!
4. Pour batter in muffin tins and bake for 10-15 minutes or till evenly browned.