PIXEL (CURRENCY:PXL) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on December 8th. Over the last week, PIXEL has traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar. PIXEL has a market capitalization of $714,471.00 and $190,377.00 worth of PIXEL was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PIXEL token can now be bought for $0.0177 or 0.00000233 BTC on major exchanges including IDAX and Coinone.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,599.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $213.49 or 0.02815878 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001619 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42.05 or 0.00554600 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005520 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00019436 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00001015 BTC.
- Color Platform (CLR) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0443 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
PIXEL Token Profile
PIXEL (CRYPTO:PXL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 10th, 2015. PIXEL’s total supply is 987,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,369,472 tokens. PIXEL’s official message board is medium.com/piction. The official website for PIXEL is piction.network/en. PIXEL’s official Twitter account is @PLXDev.
PIXEL Token Trading
PIXEL can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PIXEL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PIXEL should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PIXEL using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PIXEL Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PIXEL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.