Your iCloud accounts on your iPhone house some of your most important personal information. An authorized access to your iCloud could easily compromise your identity and privacy.
Thus, it’s considered a best practice to change your iCloud password on your iPhone on a periodic basis.
You can change your iCloud password on your iPhone in six simple steps. Here’s how to do it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
How to change your iCloud password on an iPhone
1. Open Settings on your iPhone.
2. Scroll down to and select “Passwords & Accounts.”
3. Select iCloud under Accounts.
4. Tap “Password & Security.”
5. Select “Change Password” at the top. You’ll need to make sure your password meets certain parameters: at least eight characters long, and includes a number, an uppercase letter, and a lowercase letter.
6. Enter your new password twice, and select “Change.”