Deliveroo has become a bit of a saviour for those of us lucky enough to live within its areas of service.
It quickly provides us with dinner for long working days, hangover cures and lunch-time treats and the amount of options means it can cater for even the fussiest of friends.
Now, Deliveroo has revealed the top 10 dishes that Londoners have ordered over the course of the year – as well as where they’ve come from.
If you got a cheeseburger from Clapham Five Guys in 2019, you’re certainly not alone. It took the crown as the most ordered dish of the year.
In second place was the Grilled Harissa Chicken from Farmer J in Leadenhall Street, a popular lunch-time dish. The third most popular dish to be delivered was the Chicken Milanese from Simple Health Kitchen on Baker Street – another lunchtime top pick.
Deliveroo also tallied up the most ordered food from anywhere in the world, with the Poké Signature Super Protéiné from Pokawa in Paris taking the top spot.
But, in the world’s second place was London’s first-place entry from Five Guys – the ever-popular cheeseburger.
The humble cheeseburger is clearly a very popular choice amongst Clapham residents.
In fact, there was quite a pattern on both of the top 10 lists, with burgers, Poké bowls and burritos dominating the lists. These meals, which are typically enjoyed at lunchtime, might go some way towards showcasing the UK’s workplace eating habits.
After all, one in two London-based office workers see sunlight for a maximum of 30 minutes per day in the winter. By ordering Deliveroo in, they might see it even less.
READ MORE: What does it mean to be a flexitarian?
Here are Deliveroo’s top 10 dishes in London for 2019
1. Cheeseburger from Five Guys, Clapham
2. Grilled Harrisa Chicken from Farmer J, Leadenhall St
3. Chicken Milanese from Simple Health Kitchen, Baker St
4. Build Your Own bowl from Honi Poke
5. Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama, Kensington
6. Honest burger and Chips from Honest Burgers
7. Margherita pizza with Buffalo Mozzarella from Zia Lucia
8. Shack Burger from Shake Shack, Leicester Square
9. Large Bowl from Ahi Poké, Bloomberg
10. Nduja Pizza from THEO’s
READ MORE: Meat eaters can now get paid to go vegan
Here are Deliveroo’s top 10 dishes worldwide for 2019
1. Poké Signature Super Protéiné from Pokawa, Paris
2. Cheeseburger from Five Guys, London
3. Burrito Pollo from Gonzalez & Co, Barcelona
4. Salmon Pokè from Pokèria by NIMA, Milan
5. Footlong Sub from Subway, Dublin
6. Tommy the Chook from Boss Burger Co, Geelong
7. 米線+一餸 from 譚仔雲南米線 Tam’s Shop, Hong Kong
8. Shack Burger from Shake Shack, Dubai
9. Big Giant Menu from Quick, Liege
10. Sushi Burrito from Sushito, Amsterdam
Dublin and London might’ve been the only two places to make it into the world’s top 10, but they weren’t the only ones in the top 20.
Brighton’s KFC came in 13th place with its two hot wings, whilst Mad Dog Pizza from Mod Pizza in Nottingham just missed out on the top 20 and came in 28th.
Watch the latest videos from Yahoo Style UK: