Use PS4 Remote Play to Play PS4 Games on your iPhoneÂ® Device â€“ Hereâ€™s How
The thrill of playing PS4 games might only be surpassed by the ability to play PS4 games on your iPhone device. This is made possible by the free PS4 Remote Play by PlayStation. Remote Play enables you to stream and play PlayStation 4 games directly from your PS4 to an iPhone device, iPadÂ® tablet, or MacÂ® computer.
PS4 users can use the Remote Play to access their PS4 via Wi-Fi. Hereâ€™s how:
Display the PS4 screen on your mobile device.
- Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control the PS4.
- Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
- Enter text on your PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.Â
According to PlayStation, users will need the following in order to successfully launch and use the PS4 Remote Play app:
- Mobile devices with iOSÂ® operating system 12.1 or later installed.
- iPhone 7Â® device, iPad tablet (6th-generation), and/or iPad ProÂ® tablet (2nd generation) or later are recommended.
- A PlayStation 4 system with the latest system software version.
- An account for PlayStation Network.
- High-speed Internet access.
To begin, you must first enable it on your PS4 by doing the following:
Make the Remote Play Connection
- Sign in with the same account you used for your PS4 system. If the PS4 system is set as your primary system, PS4 Remote Play should find and register your system automatically.
PlayStation has added these notes on the use of the PS4 Play app:
- This app may not be compatible with some games.
- You cannot use the DUALSHOCK 4 with this app.
- This app cannot be used via a mobile network.
Are you interested in updating your iPhone device to a newer model so you can use your PS4? Stop by your local Experimax storeâ€“ our local Apple product X-perts are ready to assist you.
Visit your local Experimax today! No appointment needed.