Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\mbc1\wp-content\themes\jannah4\functions.php on line 73
Earning Rs 35,000 every month, earn 28 thousand rupees, will help in starting business- Business Opportunity Start Cricket Bat Manufacturing Unit With Help of Modi Government – jj
rss

Earning Rs 35,000 every month, earn 28 thousand rupees, will help in starting business- Business Opportunity Start Cricket Bat Manufacturing Unit With Help of Modi Government

[ad_1]

Earn Rs 35 thousand every month, earn 28 thousand rupees, government will help in starting the business

If you are thinking of starting a business, then you can consider putting a cricket bat unit.

News18Hindi

Updated: June 5, 2019, 5:45 AM IST

The passion of ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 has climbed in the country. Cricket World Cup has started in England since May 30. Here the passion of cricket remains throughout the year. If you are thinking of starting a business, then you can consider putting a cricket bat unit. The probability of successful of this business is very high. In view of this possibility, under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP) of the Central Government, such business is given up to 90% of the loan. At the same time, subsidy of 15 to 25 per cent is also given.

Read also: Start by spending 2.60 lakhs, this business will earn up to 40 thousand rupees per month

Take 90 percent loan

Several model projects have been prepared by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises under the Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP). They include the Model Project Report of the Cricket Bat Manufacturing Unit. According to this report, if you want to set up a unit of 48,000 bits in a year, the cost of your project will be 3.35 lakh rupees and from this, you have to make 10 per cent i.e. 33,500 rupees. The remaining 90 percent of the amount will be available in the form of a loan under PMEGP.These machines will need

If you want to set up the Cricket Bet Manufacturing Unit, you will have to take a band saw machine, power operated (3 HP) bat processing machine, power operated bat finishing machine with HP motor, wood working writing, tools and equation. According to the report, you will spend about 60,000 rupees on this. Apart from this, you will need Rs 2.75 lakh as working capital on every cycle. You will have to submit a project report of 3.35 lakh rupees to get a loan and submit it to the industry center of your district. Read also: Modi Government giving a chance to earn 10 lakh annually, start this business

How much will earn

According to the model report, after the project has started, you can prepare approximately 48,000 bets throughout the year. For this, a RAW material of approximately 12 lakh rupees will be required to be bought throughout the year and the remaining Rs 4.63 lakh will be incurred. Your year's expenditure will come to 16.63 lakhs and if all the bat made in the unit is sold at an average price of 400 rupees, your total sales will be 20 lakh rupees. That is, you will get a profit of Rs 3.37 lakh every year.

Read also: Start this business in 3 lakhs: Business of this product, earning up to 2 lakhs per month

One Click and News, Subscribe news18 Hindi WhatsApp Updates

[ad_2]
Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button
Close