Digital Insurance Token (CURRENCY:DIT) traded down 11.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on July 14th. Digital Insurance Token has a total market capitalization of $806,897.00 and approximately $405.00 worth of Digital Insurance Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Digital Insurance Token has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One Digital Insurance Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0036 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and HitBTC.
Hereâ€™s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.51 or 0.00816294 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006186 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000332 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004173 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000202 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0905 or 0.00000844 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000320 BTC.
About Digital Insurance Token
Digital Insurance Token (DIT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 4th, 2017. Digital Insurance Tokenâ€™s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 224,644,536 tokens. The Reddit community for Digital Insurance Token is /r/inmediate and the currencyâ€™s Github account can be viewed here. Digital Insurance Tokenâ€™s official Twitter account is @dit_coin. Digital Insurance Tokenâ€™s official website is inmediate.io. The official message board for Digital Insurance Token is medium.com/@inmediatesg.
Buying and Selling Digital Insurance Token
Digital Insurance Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Insurance Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Insurance Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Insurance Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Insurance Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Insurance Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.