BOSTON, July 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ –Â PC, laptop & monitor Prime Day deals are underway. Spending Lab, the online deals experts, have rounded up the top deals across a range of computers & accessories and are listing them below.
Best PC Prime Day Deals:
Best Laptop Prime Day Deals:
Best Monitor Prime Day Deals
Best SSD, WiFi Router & Printer Prime Day Deals:
Some of the deals listed above may only be available to Prime members. We recommend checking the Amazon Prime Day 2019 pageÂ to stay up to date with all the latest deals.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals:
- Save up to 70% off on Kindle tablets & e-readersÂ – including discounts on the all-new Kindle, best-selling Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Oasis e-readers
- Save up to $100 on Fire TV streaming devicesÂ – including instant savings on the Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Recast & Fire TV Stick
- Save up to 43% off on Ring Video Doorbells, Alarms & Security Cameras
- Save up to $1,002 on 4K, OLED & Smart TVsÂ – including price drops on best-selling Samsung, LG, TCL & Sony screens
- Save up to 61% off on Laptops, MacBooks, Chromebooks, Surface Pro 2-in-1s & PCsÂ – including price drops on top-rated HP, Acer, Dell, ASUS & Lenovo machines
- Save up to 60% off on Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Fire HD Tablets
- Save up to 72% off on Robot VacuumsÂ – including instant savings on best-selling Roomba, Shark ION & Neato robot vacuum cleaners
- Save up to 50% off on CamerasÂ – including instant savings on Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, mirrorless & DSLR cameras
- Save up to 55% off on Bose, Beats by Dre, Sennheiser & AirPods HeadphonesÂ – including instant savings on the Bose QC25 noise-cancelling headphones
- Save up to 46% off on Instant Pot CookersÂ – including instant savings on top-rated DUO60, 6 Qt & 8 Qt pressure cookers
- Save up to 77% off on Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, OnePlus & Apple iPhone Cell PhonesÂ – including price drops on the Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10 & Google Pixel 3
- Save up to 42% off on Fitbit & Apple Watch SmartwatchesÂ – including instant savings on the latest Charge 3, Versa, Apple Watch Series 3 & Garmin GPS smartwatches
This year’s sale marks the 25th anniversary for the online retailer and analysts expect it to be one of Amazon’s biggest ever shopping events. Last year’s Prime Day sale was the biggest global shopping event in Amazon history at the time, with more than 100 million products sold. Among the best-selling product categories last year were computers, toys, kitchen and beauty products. More than five million items from each category were purchased.
When is Prime Day? The sale begins at midnight PST (3am EST) on Monday, July 15 and will continue to run for 48 hours.
The dedicated team of online retail experts at Spending Lab search for the best PC and accessories deals online to help shoppers spend smarter during online sales events.
Check the Amazon Prime Day pageÂ for all live deals.
About Spending Lab:Â Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Spending Lab