ABC News 7
- An 11-year-old girl claims an iPhone 6 exploded in her hands while she was using it.
- Apple is reportedly investigating the explosion.
- A spokesperson told ABC News that explosions can be caused if customers use unauthorized Apple products with their devices, such as charging cables.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
An 11-year-old girl has claimed that an iPhone exploded in her hands.
Kayla Ramos was playing on her iPhone 6 in her sister’s bedroom in Bakersfield, California, when she noticed sparks coming off the device.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Join the conversation about this story Â»
NOW WATCH: Why Apple’s Mac Pro ‘trash can’ was a colossal failure
- How to start your Mac computer in ‘Safe Mode,’ to diagnose problems and track down troublesome programs
- Apple is catching up with Android by slowly killing the iPhone’s much-criticized notch, reports say
- How to manually update the carrier settings on your iPhone to improve its performance and cellular connection
SEE ALSO:Â We compared Apple and Microsoft’s flagship stores in London â€” and the winner was clear