Amazonâ€™s Prime Day is almost here and the retailer has already made deals on some hotly anticipated products live. This includes some pretty sweet discount on Appleâ€™s MacBook lineup.
The good thing is that Amazon is even offering discounts on the 2019 MacBook Pro lineup so if you have been thinking of buying one for quite some time, you might want to consider pulling the trigger now.
Amazon is still not selling the new 2019 MacBook Air with True Tone display or the new base 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar and a quad-core chip though. You will get the previous generation models at a discounted price to make up for it.
2018 MacBook Air
- 13-inch Retina MacBook Air (8GB RAM, 128GB storage, Gold) â€“Â $999 ($200 off)
- 13-inch Retina MacBook Air (8GB RAM, 128GB storage, Space Gray) â€“Â $1,199 ($200 off)
- 2018 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.4GHz Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) â€“ $1,688 ($110 off)
- 2018 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.4GHz Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD) â€“ $1,868 ($130 off)
- 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.2GHz 6-core Core i7, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD) â€“ $2,189 ($209 off)
- 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (2.6GHz 6-core Core i9, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) â€“ $2,558 ($240 off)
iMac and iMac Pro
Amazon also has discounts of anywhere between $50 to $400 on various iMac and iMac Pro variants.
We are continuously updating this deals roundup with more deals and updated prices as and when we come across them.