BOSTON, July 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — What are the best Prime Day Fitbit, Garmin & Apple Watch deals? Sales experts at Retail Egg have revealed their pick of the top smartwatch & activity tracker sales, listed below.
Best Apple Watch Prime Day Deals:
Best Fitbit Prime Day Deals:
Best Garmin Running & Golf Watch Prime Day Deals:
What else is on sale for Prime Day this year? Check out the entire range of live deals on Amazon’s Prime Day page. Only Prime members are able to enjoy access to the entire sale.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals:
- Save up to 70% off on Kindle tablets & e-readersÂ – including discounts on the all-new Kindle, best-selling Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Oasis e-readers
- Save up to $100 on Fire TV streaming devicesÂ – including instant savings on the Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Recast & Fire TV Stick
- Save up to 43% off on Ring Video Doorbells, Alarms & Security Cameras
- Save up to $1,002 on 4K, OLED & Smart TVsÂ – including price drops on best-selling Samsung, LG, TCL & Sony screens
- Save up to 61% off on Laptops, MacBooks, Chromebooks, Surface Pro 2-in-1s & PCsÂ – including price drops on top-rated HP, Acer, Dell, ASUS & Lenovo machines
- Save up to 60% off on Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Fire HD Tablets
- Save up to 72% off on Robot VacuumsÂ – including instant savings on best-selling Roomba, Shark ION & Neato robot vacuum cleaners
- Save up to 50% off on CamerasÂ – including instant savings on Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, mirrorless & DSLR cameras
- Save up to 55% off on Bose, Beats by Dre, Sennheiser & AirPods HeadphonesÂ – including instant savings on the Bose QC25 noise-cancelling headphones
- Save up to 46% off on Instant Pot CookersÂ – including instant savings on top-rated DUO60, 6 Qt & 8 Qt pressure cookers
- Save up to 77% off on Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, OnePlus & Apple iPhone Cell PhonesÂ – including price drops on the Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10 & Google Pixel 3
- Save up to 42% off on Fitbit & Apple Watch SmartwatchesÂ – including instant savings on the latest Charge 3, Versa, Apple Watch Series 3 & Garmin GPS smartwatches
Running for two whole days, this year’s sale breaks Amazon’s record for the longest Prime Day sale to date. Online shoppers purchased more than 100 million products during the Prime Day 2018 sale, which broke records to become the biggest sales event in Amazon’s history at the time. Sales of smart home devices hit record numbers with more than one million such products sold on July 17 alone.
When can shoppers enjoy the Prime Day 2019 sale? This year Prime Day starts at midnight PT on Monday, July 15 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on Tuesday, July 16.
Online shopping experts at Retail Egg monitor the prices of popular products online and review the best activity tracker and smartwatch deals available over Amazon Prime Day.
Check out the full range of deals on the Amazon Prime Day page.
About Retail Egg:Â Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Egg