Alex Wong/Getty Images
- Peter Thiel gave the opening speech at the National Conservatism conference on Sunday.
- He used the speech to go after Google for its “seemingly treasonous” relationship with China.
- Thiel said the FBI and CIA should investigate Google in a “not excessively gentle manner.”
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Silicon Valley’s most high-profile supporter of Donald Trump has bashed Google for being “seemingly treasonous.”
Palantir cofounder and Facebook director Peter Thiel launched an attack on Google during a speech at the National Conservatism conference in Washington on Sunday, Axios and Bloomberg report.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Join the conversation about this story Â»
NOW WATCH: 5 things wrong with Apple’s lightning cable
- Here’s how to perform ‘Control-F’ on an iPhone, which lets you search for specific text on any mobile webpage
- How to transfer contacts from an Android phone to an iPhone, in 4 different ways
- Apple is starting an app development program in China as part of the iPhone maker’s efforts to push its services business to new heights
SEE ALSO:Â Google’s latest attempt at a social network is called Shoelace and it wants to connect more people in real life