Apple iPad, MacBook, iPhone & Apple Watch Prime Day deals are here and the Prime Day 2019 deals team at Saver Trends are comparing the best deals available now
Looking for the best Apple Prime Day deals? Money saving experts at Saver Trends highlight the best MacBook Pro, iPad Air, Apple Watch Series 4 & 3, iPhone X, AirPods & more deals for 2019, listed below.
Best Apple Watch Prime Day Deals:
Best iPhone Prime Day Deals:
Best iPad Prime Day Deals:
Best MacBook Prime Day Deals:
Best AirPods Prime Day Deals:
New deals on Prime Day are released every few minutes. For the latest savings, check the official Amazon Prime Day 2019 sales page. Note that Prime membership is necessary to enjoy the entire sale.
Best Amazon Prime Day Deals:
- Save up to 33% off on Kindle tablets & e-readers – including discounts on the all-new Kindle, best-selling Kindle Paperwhite & Kindle Oasis e-readers
- Save up to $100 on Fire TV streaming devices – including instant savings on the Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Recast & Fire TV Stick
- Save up to 53% off on Ring Video Doorbells, Alarms & Security Cameras
- Save up to $1,002 on 4K, OLED & Smart TVs – including price drops on best-selling Samsung, LG, TCL & Sony screens
- Save up to 61% off on Laptops, MacBooks, Chromebooks, Surface Pro 2-in-1s & PCs – including price drops on top-rated HP, Acer, Dell, ASUS & Lenovo machines
- Save up to 60% off on Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab & Fire HD Tablets
- Save up to 72% off on Robot Vacuums – including instant savings on best-selling Roomba, Shark ION & Neato robot vacuum cleaners
- Save up to 53% off on Cameras – including instant savings on Canon, Nikon, Sony, GoPro, mirrorless & DSLR cameras
- Save up to 61% off on Bose, Beats by Dre, Sennheiser & AirPods Headphones – including instant savings on the Bose QC25 noise-cancelling headphones
- Save up to 55% off on Instant Pot Cookers – including instant savings on top-rated DUO60, 6 Qt & 8 Qt pressure cookers
- Save up to 77% off on Google Pixel, Samsung Galaxy, LG, OnePlus & Apple iPhone Cell Phones – including price drops on the Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10 & Google Pixel 3
- Save up to 58% off on Fitbit & Apple Watch Smartwatches – including instant savings on the latest Charge 3, Versa, Apple Watch Series 3 & Garmin GPS smartwatches
Originally Prime Day was a one-day sales event. In recent years Amazon has extended the duration of the sale and this yearâ€™s two day event is the longest to date. Prime Day 2018 was Amazonâ€™s biggest shopping event in their 25 year history at the time, with over 100 million products purchased by shoppers. Customers worldwide purchased millions of Fire TV devices on Amazon during last yearâ€™s sale, making the streaming stick one of the best-selling products alongside the Echo Dot.
When is Prime Day? The sale begins at midnight PST (3am EST) on Monday, July 15 and will continue to run for 48 hours.
Sales specialists at Saver Trends round up the best Apple MacBook, iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch deals for customers during the Amazon Prime Day summer sale. Check the Amazon Prime Day pagefor all live deals.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.