- Samsung offers four models in the Galaxy S10 family. Each starts at a different price point, and the total cost depends upon how much memory you choose.
- The Galaxy S10e costs $750 for 128GB and $850 for 256GB.
- The Galaxy S10 costs $900 for 128GB and $1150 for 512GB.
- The Galaxy S10+ costs $1000 for 128GB, $1250 for 512GB, and $1600 for 1TB.
- The Galaxy S10 5G costs $1300 for 128GB and $1400 for 512GB.Â
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Samsung is on a tear of late, releasing a seemingly endless series of Android phones.Â
There’s always something new on the horizon, like the troubled Galaxy Fold, but for now, the Samsung Galaxy S10Â is the model that is getting the most attention.Â See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Join the conversation about this story Â»
NOW WATCH: Why Apple’s Mac Pro ‘trash can’ was a colossal failure
- How to connect your Google Pixel to a computer in 2 different ways, for Mac and PC
- How to reset your Google Pixel to its factory settings, and then restore your data if needed
- How to set up automatic backups for your Google Pixel, and save an unlimited amount of photos and videos
SEE ALSO:Â We compared Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ to determine which phone you should buy