- Knowing how to connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi can unlock a whole host of new features.
- You can use an Apple Watch without a Wi-Fi connection or a paired iPhone, but you won’t be able to receive messages, stream music, and more.
- You can connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi using the Settings app on your watch.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
To take full advantage of the many features of an Apple Watch, you must turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your paired iPhone.Â
Below, we detail how to connect your Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network, and which Apple Watch features are available with and without Wi-Fi.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Join the conversation about this story Â»
NOW WATCH: Why Apple’s Mac Pro ‘trash can’ was a colossal failure
- How to crop a photo on your iPhone in two simple ways, and revert a cropped photo back to its original version
- ‘Why won’t my iPhone ring?’: 7 ways to check that your iPhone’s sound is working properly
- How to transfer all of your apps onto a new iPhone, using iCloud or the App Store
SEE ALSO:Â 10 Apple Watch bands that look great and cost under $25