new Delhi: Train trip It is often with the people that you miss the train or because of the changes in the plan, you take the train one and two stops ahead and catch the train. Occasionally it may have been seen or experienced that young people of RPF and GRP started coming check the passengers' tickets. During this, he also makes a lot of terrorism and recovers. Many such videos have surfaced. Therefore, knowing all the rules related to the journey of the train is very important.
1. The right to check tickets inside or out of the train is only for the TTE and the mobile crew. If RPF, GRP jan or other staff does this, then these rules are ignored.
2. However, during the search operation, officers of the TTE or mobile squad can take the help of RPF and GRP jawans. Otherwise they do not have the right to check tickets.
3. If the passenger's ticket passenger does not arrive at boarding station, TTE can not immediately alot the seat for the second ride. He will have to wait at least two stations and the passenger for one hour to arrive. Many times the Passengers hold the train ahead of the boarding station.
4. The passenger's middle berth has been confirmed, according to the rules, it can sleep only from 10 am to 6 a.m. Before or after that, he will have to drop the seat and travel by sitting on lower berth.
5. If your ticket is lost, you can request a duplicate ticket by visiting the Chief Reservation Supervisor of Boarding Station 24 hours before traveling. You will be issued a duplicate ticket.
6. TTE can not disturb you after 10 o'clock in the night. The time to check the ticket is from 6 am to 10 pm.