time of eclipse
It will be at full speed at three o'clock in the night when the shadow of the earth will cover more than half of the moon. The eclipse period will be 2 hours and 59 minutes. Before this, the eclipse will start on July 16 at 4:31 pm. It is, however, a celestial phenomenon that is certain to be, but people have also added it to religion.
Well, before getting the eclipse, let's know some specific things about the moon, which is 'Mamau' for children in the literature and 'Jaanu' for the aspirants …
Why children's uncle is called chanda?
According to mythology, when the sea churning was taking place among Gods and Asuras, at that time many elements came out of the sea, in which the mother was also Lakshmi, Varanasi, moon and poison. Moon Lakshmi's younger brother Chandla Lakshmi went to Lord Vishnu, so whatever elements she got after her became her younger brother and sister. The moon came out of the sea after them, so they became their younger brother and since Lakshmi considers us as our mother, her younger brother became our maternal uncle. That is why Chanda is called 'Mama'. As these were all from the churning of the ocean, the sea is called the father of all of them.
Moon is the mother's mother
The second reason behind the story of chanda is called mama. It is also said that the moon revolves around the earth and keeps it like a brother with night and day, because now we call the earth 'mother' Brother Hamare has been a maternal uncle, hence the donor is called 'Mama'.
'Jaanu' for shires and aspirants
The moon, which is always mentioned in our literature, poetry and shayars, is always meant for beauty and beauty, when one sees Mahbuba in the moon, then somebody sees love in it; overall, the mention of the moon in Indian literature is never for beauty It has happened only for love.
Also know about the moon
- According to science, gravity is less compared to the earth than on the moon. That is why, when we reach the moon, the weight of the person is reduced and the difference is about 16.5 percent.
- Moon is a satellite that revolves around the Earth.
- It was born 4.5 billion years ago, after the collision of the earth, the moon was born.
- It is the 5th largest natural satellite of the solar system.
- The distance from the middle of the moon to the middle of the moon is 384, 403 kilometers.
- The Luna-1 of the Soviet nation was the first spacecraft to pass through the Moon.
- There is no atmosphere on the Moon. There is extremely low air.
- The sky from the moon is not blue but it is black because there is no scattering of light.
- After the sun, the brightest body in the sky is the moon, the instantaneous orbital distance of the moon is 30 times the diameter of the Earth.
- Therefore, the size of the sun and the moon are always visible in the sky.
Lunar eclipse can only happen to full moon …
Lunar eclipse is the astronomical situation when the sun, the earth and the moon are in a straight line, due to this geometrical restriction the lunar eclipse can only occur in full moon. The type and duration of lunar eclipse depend on the position of the moon. By the way eclipse has a literal meaning, admissible, accepting, accepting, holding or receiving. Therefore, spiritual beliefs direct chanting, chanting, worship, meditation, and worship in the eclipse period.