Lunar eclipse takes 9 hours before eclipse
It takes about 9 hours before the eclipse of the moon eclipse, i.e. that the utensil will be seen from 4:30 in the evening, during this time the idol of God should not touch nor should any auspicious work, hence this afternoon, all the people of the country The valves of the temples will be closed.
In the scriptures, instructions have been given to not do some work during the eclipse …
Do not do all this
- Do not eat food during the eclipse period.
- Do not go out pregnant women.
- Do not cooperate, do not lie, nor sleep, but during this time Shiva and Gayatri should chant.
- Do not touch the place of worship.
- Do not eat meat. Do not eat onion-garlic too.
- Avoid quarrels.
- Meditate on the Lord.
- Tulsi plant should not be touched in the time of eclipse, but from the distance should be kept burning of an oil lamp near Tulsi.
Solar eclipse on December 26
Let us know that the partial lunar eclipse on July 16 will be followed by the last assumption of 2019 and the third solar eclipse on December 26, which can be seen in India, on December 26, the ringtone solar eclipse will take place.