Samsung is regularly teasing the leaks of its new Galaxy Note 10+, which will launch on 7th August. The tech giant Samsung is currently working on bringing the best flagship smartphones in the market.
Recently, the company also revealed some of the core specs of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2. Now, the latest leaks of the much-awaited smartphone reveal the top view of the device. And, it is pretty amazing.
â€” Gadgets Tech (@GadgetsTecher) July 10, 2019
Top view of Galaxy Note 10+
The smartphone is seen in the same silver and gradient shade. This is for the first time that the top view of the phone is revealed. Apart from the SIM tray and microphone, another unique addition that we see is IR blasters. It is located just above the centred punch-hole in the display.
Leaked Render images of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 10 reveals the design and some specifications.
â€” Falken Tech (@TechFalken) July 11, 2019
IR blasters were last seen in Samsungâ€™s Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge. Huawei is among those very few manufacturers who include IR blasters in their smartphone models. However, it is not yet clear whether it will be included in both Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ or it is exclusive only to 10+.
Core Specs Leaks
- After having a close look at the previously leaked pictures, we cannot find a fingerprint sensor on the Galaxy Note 10+. This implies that the smartphone will come with an in-display fingerprint sensor.
- It will also come with triple camera setup.
- The leaks also confirm that the centred punch-hole camera will also have thin bezels.
- Note 10+ will likely come in three colour variants â€“ purple, grey, blue and black gradients.
- The phone will apparently have 162.5 mm * 77.6 mm dimensions.
For more updates on the upcoming smartphones, keep watching The Geek Herald!