Specialist insurance provider CFC Underwriting has added a range of free risk management services to its insurance offering for technology companies.
CFC, which is a London-based managing general agent, said it has teamed up with experts from around the globe to provide a wide range of risk management services including:
- Cyber risk rating report from BitSight allowing customers to benchmark themselves against peers and competitors
- CFC RepKnight breach monitoring service which continually searches the dark web for information specific to the customerâ€™s organisation and alerts them in real-time to possible breaches of their data
- Cyber incident response plan builder to help customers produce a tailored incident response plan in case the worse happens
- Cyber risk awareness training through eLearning tools with support for unlimited users and campaigns, providing customers with a great way to test their team and prepare them for the inevitability of social engineering attacks
- Cyber awareness videos giving customers access to NINJIOâ€™s growing library of fun and engaging cyber security awareness videos, helping them educate their teams
- Legal contract publishing tool from LawDepot empowering customers to generate custom legal documents, contracts and forms
- Contract best practices guidebook to help customers negotiate their way through the legal minefield of contracts in the tech industry
Designed for a wide range of technology companies, CFCâ€™s technology insurance policy helps cover the costs associated with delays, mistakes, oversights and miscommunication, along with a host of other traditional and emerging risks that technology companies face in the day-to-day running of their businesses. The product is available to customers globally.
â€œWe want to help our customers prevent a claim event from occurring in the first place â€“ particularly cyber incidents, the impacts of which can be devastating,â€ said Charlie Murray, International Technology Team leader at CFC.
â€œWe see it as our responsibility to provide them with a comprehensive range of risk management solutions to help better arm themselves against the risks they face and ensure they are better able to respond and recover if the worse does happen,â€ he added.
Was this article valuable?
Here are more articles you may enjoy.
Want to stay up to date?
Get the latest insurance news
sent straight to your inbox.