- Two photosÂ posted on Twitter and a video on YouTube show Audi e-tron SUVs blocking stalls at Tesla’s Supercharger charging stations.
- Supercharger stations are compatible only with Tesla vehicles.
- Audi did not immediately respond to a request for comment on whether it had intentionally placed the vehicles at the Supercharger stations.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
The tweets and video were posted between February and May. Two additional photos posted on Twitter in April show an e-tron parked near a Supercharger station and a promotional banner for the e-tron placed at a Supercharger station.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Join the conversation about this story Â»
NOW WATCH: Jeff Bezos is worth over $160 billion â€” here’s how the world’s richest man makes and spends his money
- Here are the executives running the biggest and most important self-driving-car companies
- The 37 wildest Elon Musk quotes
- Tesla’s ‘roller-coaster’ year has shown why it needs to be more like a traditional car company to have long-term success
SEE ALSO:Â Tesla workers describe using electrical tape to fix parts and working through cold temperatures to meet Model 3 production goals, report says