- There are many potential reasons why your Mac won’t turn on, and the method you use to fix them will depend on how unresponsive your Mac is.
- Completely unresponsive Macs may be having power issues that are easily fixed.
- Slightly responsive Macs (where you can hear restart noises and your computer’s fan start up), on the other hand, may have more complex issues going on.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
It happened: Your Mac computer refuses to turn back on. Now what?Â
That all depends on exactly how unresponsive it actually is, and why it isn’t responding.Â See the rest of the story at Business Insider
Join the conversation about this story Â»
NOW WATCH: How Area 51 became the center of alien conspiracy theories
- How to reset all of your Safari browser’s settings on a Mac, including clearing your cache and removing plugins
- How to connect Beats wireless headphones and Powerbeats earbuds to your iPhone
- How to activate and access iCloud Drive on a Mac computer
SEE ALSO:Â The best MacBooks you can buy