Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\mbc1\wp-content\themes\jannah4\functions.php on line 73
Can I Pursue A Declare Towards an Unlawful Resident? – jj

Can I Pursue A Declare Towards an Unlawful Resident?

If you’ve been involved in a motor vehicle accident with an illegal alien, can you purse a claim? The answer is yes, you can pursue a claim. There are a lot of people out there that are not in the United States legally that do have car insurance. There are many car insurance companies that will sell policies to illegal residents, so there is still a good chance that there is insurance available to pay for your medical bills, pain and suffering and lost wages.

These kinds of claims can get a little more difficult if the person flees the country and goes back to wherever they’re from. At that point the insurance company that insured this illegal resident can try to deny coverage based upon their guy leaving the country and not cooperating with the insurance. But for the most part, if you’ve been hit by someone that’s illegal and they have insurance file a claim, get compensated and get your life back together.



Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button