- A sewerage treatment plant was built at a cost of Rs 5 crore in Ransingh Kalan village of Moga district.
- If a guest leaves drinking water in the glass, then the tradition of planting it in plants
- Preparation of a separate gym and a primary school for women in the village
Jul 22, 2019, 12:02 PM IST
Moga (Balraj Singh). To make the selected cities smart, the government is running crores of projects, but people of Ran Singh Kalan village of Moga district have made the village smart with their own efforts. In this village, you will not see anything dirty, nor will there be dark and lanes of the streets. A sewerage treatment plant has been installed at village cost of 5 million. 80% of the cost has been raised by the people of the village. The blessing of the prosperity of this village is that people often speak- World Sohni my body, the day …
Located 43 kms away from the district headquarter, this village has aromatic floral plants on the banks of the streets. All the drains have been covered. The water treatment plant of villagers is being made to use 4 lakh liters of dirty water daily. A few days ago, 3000 trees were planted in the village for the purity of the environment. These have become trees now. If a person who comes from outside in the village also leaves water in the glass, then it has become a tradition of planting vegetables grown in the house.
Villagers cleared dirty ponds spread over 4 acres
The villagers first cleared the water pond spread over 4 acres, then connected the sewerage system to it. Now every drop of village is being used for irrigation. All the lanes have become fixed. The cost of this work is about five crore, of which 20% of the government has given, 80% of the people of the village have collected. Around the lake, art works depicting the history of Punjab are being made. At the same time, the big picture of dinosaur is being planted in the middle of the lake.
Got inspiration from mind
Sarpanch Preet Inder Pal Mintu points out that for the first time, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had appealed to keep the country's villages clean. Inspired by this, decided to make the village the most beautiful. Mintoo made the development committee of 51 members. It has developed the first sewerage system for the development of the village. They say that the Sarpanchs of all the villages in the country should work to make the villages beautiful, ideal. The drop-down water should be saved and used to be used in agriculture.
Transit picture of village
- Village Ransingh Kalam has been completely free from dirty water.
- The entire village lanes have been confirmed with interlocking tiles.
- Chhapad (dirty water pond) has been transformed into a lake.
- A park has been built in the village.
- A separate gym is being prepared for women.
- The work is going on to make the village primary school smart.