As students prepare to head back to class, Apple Authorized Resellers are issuing blowout savings on everything from Mac computers to AirPods and iPad Pros. Find iPads for $249, MacBook Airs for $949, and savings of up to $950 off during the back to school sale.
Whether you’re a parent shopping for a student, or a college senior about to embark on your final year of school, there are a variety of Apple deals on current and closeout hardware to put more money back in your wallet. With MacBook Airs falling to $949 and iPads as low as $249, there’s a budget-friendly option in the Apple ecosystem to carry you through the fall semester and beyond.
Need to know which Mac is right for school? We’ve got you covered with our 2019 Back to School Buyers’ Guide. And don’t forget to check out the AppleInsider Apple Price Guides for the lowest prices on nearly every Mac, iPad and Apple accessory.
AirPods on sale
Apple AirPods (2019) are on sale.
Shoppers who missed out on Amazon’s $169.99 AirPods deal can take advantage of the special price â€”even beating it by a buck â€”at MassGenie. While supplies last, third-party seller DealSauce has the hot accessory on sale for $168.99 with promo code APPLEAPWCC.
Apple AirPods deals
MacBook Airs for $949
Apple’s 2018 MacBook Air drops to $949.
One of the hottest computers for back to school is Apple’s MacBook Air. Thin and light with a budget-friendly price tag, its svelte nature makes it a great option for students heading to high school or college. Even better, though, is the fact that 2018 models are now on sale for as low as $949 with discounts of up to $300 off at top Apple Authorized Resellers. Those wanting the latest model with a True Tone display can also save up to $100 on brand new 2019 MacBook Airs with coupon.
2018 MacBook Air deals
New price drops on MacBook Pros
Apple’s new MacBook Pro.
Apple MacBook Pros are also up to $950 off heading into the back to school shopping season. Shoppers can save the most on closeout 2018 models with prices starting at just $1,549. Current 2019 configurations are also on sale for up to $400 off with coupon code APINSIDER at Adorama. Top picks are listed below, while a full list of deals can be found in the AppleInsider Mac Price Guide.
2018 13″ MacBook Pros from $1,549
2018 15″ MacBook Pro deals
- 2018 15″ MacBook Pro (2.2GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Radeon 555X): $2,049 ($350 off)
- 2018 15″ MacBook Pro (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, Radeon 560X) Space Gray: $2,449 ($350 off)
- 2018 15″ MacBook Pro (2.9GHz, 32GB, 2TB, Radeon 560X) Space Gray: $3,549 ($950 off)
Lowest prices on 2019 15″ MacBook Pros
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 6-core (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB Radeon 555X) : $2,449* ($150 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 6-core (2.6GHz, 16GB, 2TB, 555X) : $2,899* ($300 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 6-core (2.6GHz, 32GB, 512GB, 555X): $2,799* ($200 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 6-core (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 560X) : $2,549* ($150 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 6-core (2.6GHz, 32GB, 512GB, 560X): $2,899* ($200 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 8-core (2.4GHz, 32GB, 4TB, Radeon 555X): $4,299* ($400 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 8-core (2.4GHz, 16GB, 4TB, Radeon 560X): $4,049* ($350 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 8-core (2.4GHz, 32GB, 512GB, 555X): $3,099* ($200 off)
- 2019 15″ MacBook Pro 8-core (2.4GHz, 32GB, 2TB Vega 20): $4,099* ($250 off)
*Price with promo code APINSIDER using the pricing links above.
Find 100+ more deals on 2019 15″ MacBook Pros…
Great for taking notes in class and working on the go, Apple’s current iPad and iPad Pro tablets are also marked down significantly for everyone, not just students. Save up to $130 on 9.7-inch models or up to $250 on the more robust Late 2018 iPad Pro at top Apple Authorized Resellers, such as Amazon and B&H Photo.
9.7-inch iPad deals
2019 iPad Air markdowns
First-gen Apple Pencil
iPad Pro markdowns
Apple Pencil 2 for current iPad Pros
Hundreds more Apple deals
AppleInsider has partnered with top Apple Authorized Resellers to bring you a variety of the best discounts on Apple products. From Macs to Apple Watches, the lowest prices are available 365 days a year in our Apple Price Guide.