new Delhi: The events of Data Breach have become very common. Daily reports reveal that data is being stolen from mobile phones. Even if you are using this application data is still being stolen. UIDAI, in this way Aadhaar To keep data safe, the 'Lock and unlock base' feature has been introduced. Because of this feature, you can keep the base number safe. Because, the base is used everywhere, so its protection is equally important. The foundation can be locked both online and offline.
Lock the Aadhaar number with the help of a message
1. According to the information available on the website of UIDAI, type the last four numbers of the base and send it to 1947 by giving a GETOTP space with your registered mobile number.
2. 6 digit OTP will be sent in response.
3. Now type from the registered mobile number by typing LOCKUID space, type the four last number of the base, then by entering the space type 6 digit OTP and send it to 1947. UIDAI will lock your base number once the message is delivered. Confirmation message is also sent.
Lock / unlock such online access to the internet facility
Doing so is unlocked
1. Type GETOTP with registered mobile number. By giving space, type the last 6 digits of the virtual ID number and send it to 1947.
2. In response, UIDAI will send 6 digit OTP.
3. Now type UNLOCKUID. By entering space, type the last 6 digits of the virtual ID. Then give a space and type 6 digit OTP and send it to 1947. UIDAI will unlock the base number and confirmation message will also be sent.