Let's learn about it …
(1) Account opens only for 100 rupees: The total duration of investment under the post office NSC scheme is 5 years. According to India Post, the account opens at least 100 rupees under this scheme. At the same time, there is no fixed limit of investment.
(2) Where will the account open: The account can be opened in the post office branch across the country under the NSC.
Under this scheme, the account opens at least 100 rupees. At the same time, there is no fixed limit of investment.
(3) Who can invest: Anyone can invest in it. You can buy it in the name of your children too. The maturity period of these certificates is 5 years. Interest is added every year and with the power of the Cupayed InterActist, this money continues to grow. The thing to be kept in mind here is that tax deduction is only available on investments of up to 1.5 lakhs.
Read also – Farmers have to do this work to take advantage of this scheme.The biggest feature of this scheme is that the scheme is government. That is, your money is completely safe and secondly, you will get the same amount as the government has said. Apart from this, you do not have to run a lot.
(4) Where to Buy Certificate: The National Savings Certificate is a long term investment medium. Through this, the investor gets a return at a fixed interest rate. The special thing is that it is issued under the post office scheme of the Government of India. You can buy a National Savings Certificate from your nearest post office.
The government has recently hiked the interest rate on the 5-year NSC to 7.9 per cent.
>> Buying a National Savings Certificate is a simple process, you can buy it from any post office. Yes, keep in mind that you have to keep some necessary documents with you to buy a National Savings Certificate. You have to give your information through the form, in which you will have to tell about the name and investment amount.
>> You may need a supporting documentation to buy a National Savings Certificate. You can buy National Savings Certificate or through Cash. In case of payment by check, the account will open only if the payment of check will be successful.
(5) When can you withdraw money: Its maturity is 5 years old. The good thing is that if you meet certain conditions, you can withdraw the account balance after the maturity period of 1 year. In the National Savings Certificate, interest rates are changed or fixed every 3 months. Therefore, the investor should make changes in the amount of investment with decreasing interest rates.
(6) Special things: Benefits of this scheme can be availed by people below the age of 18 years i.e., the scheme will also benefit minors. For this, their parents will have to buy National Savings Certificate in the name of children under the age of 18 years.
>> It can also invest in two adult joint schemes. At the same time, NRI (NRI) and Hindu Undivided Family (HUF) can not get the benefit of this scheme. You can transfer the National Savings Certificates from one post office to another post office.
Read also – Government gives loans up to 5 crores in 59 minutes, such an application
>> You can get the certificate of National Savings Certificate transferred from one person to another person.
(7) These benefits will be met with tax exemption: The best part is that you get tax saving option in the National Savings Certificates. You get the benefit of tax deduction under Income Tax Act 80C. Your TDS does not work when investing in the National Savings Certificate.
>> In this you can withdraw the money before time but for that you have to give a penalty. Loan can be taken from banks and financial institutions on National Savings Certificate, NSC. Apart from this, check book facility is also available in National Savings Certificates.