August 02, 2019, 6:19 p.m.
Several life factors affect the types of insurance a certain consumer is likely to buy. For instance, a homeowner is unlikely to need renters insurance and vice versa. But some of the personality and demographic traits that affect insurance purchasing and loyalty are far more nuanced, and understanding how different groups approach insurance can help providers maximize sales and retention.Â
This whitepaper uses YouGov data to provide insights into:
- The prevalence of various insurance policies among Americans
- Americansâ€™ satisfaction with their current coverage and reasons they switch
- Factors affecting American use of travel insuranceÂ
- Insurance provider rankings by purchase consideration, recommend, and awareness
- The success of the Nationwide jingle