* SÎ¹gÏ…Ñ”Ð¼Ñ” Ñ”Î· TÏ‰Î¹Ñ‚Ñ‚Ñ”r:
SÎ¹ Ñ‚Ñ” gÏ…Ñ•Ñ‚Ïƒ Ñ”â„“ Î½Ãâˆ‚Ñ”Ïƒ â„“Î¹ÐºÑ” Ñƒ Æ’Î±Î½ÏƒrÎ¹Ñ‚ÏƒÑ•!
Ñ”Ñ•Ïƒ Ð¼Ñ” Ð¼ÏƒÑ‚Î¹Î½Î± Î± Ð½Î±cÑ”r Ð¼Î±Ñ• Î½ÃdÑ”ÏƒÑ• ^^
This is a brief explanation of the New Labor Reform in Mexico.
If you want to create a better idea of â€‹â€‹the points it deals with, I suggest you go to the Government page and download the PDF File and read the full document. It is really worth checking out.
EYE!!! COMPARE THE ISSUES OF "LABOR REFORM IN BRAZIL"
1. Salary adjusted annually above inflation.
2. Vacations guaranteed by law, for all workers, who have up to one year of work (or proportionally) one month per year.
3. Workday of 44 hours per week.
4. Unemployment insurance. 5. Payment by the Employer of the Guarantee Fund for Time of Service (FGTS), in addition to the mandatory registration to Social Security with their respective fees.
6. In many cases, vouchers – transportation also paid by the employer.
7. Leave – maternity between 4 – 6 months, depending on the cases.
8. Thirteenth salary (corresponding to one month of work per year and not a "bonus").
9. Retirement by age, by time of contribution, by disability and welfare benefit (kind of social "retirement" for people with less resources).
10. Absence of Conciliation and Arbitration Boards and yes of Regional Labor Courts that are part of the Judicial System and that are impiedosos with the employer.