Let's know how soon you can double the money in this …
Now in this month, your money will be double- In the notification issued by the Finance Ministry, it has been told that the amount deposited in the Kisan Vikas Patra will now be doubled in 9 years, 5 months i.e. 113 months. Before this, it doubles in 9 years 4 months i.e. 112 months.
The amount deposited in Kisan Vikas Patra will now be doubled in 9 years 5 months i.e. 113 months
In fact, the government has reduced the interest payable on Kisan Vikas Patra to 7.6 percent for the September quarter. Let us tell you that the central government fixes the interest rates for every three months.
(1) What is Kisan Vikas Patra? This is a type of certificate, which you can buy from the post office. It is issued in certificate form like a bond. On this, the government gets fixed interest.
(2) How much money will have to be charged- There is no limit to putting money in Kisan Vikas Patra. But the minimum investment should be 1000 rupees.
It is clear that you can invest any amount in a multiple of 1000 rupees. Understand like this- you cannot invest 1500 or 2500 or 3500. Here the investment will be in the order of 1 thousand, 2 thousand and 3 thousand.
You can buy Kisan Vikas Patra from any branch of the post office.
(3) Where to get Kisan Vikas Patra- You can buy Kisan Vikas Patra from any branch of the post office. You can also buy it for any child ie a minor. It can also be purchased in the name of 2 people. You will get 2 passport size photos, identity card (ration card, voter ID card, passport etc ..), residence certificate (electricity bill, telephone bill, bank passbook etc ..), if your investment is more than 50 thousand and this stage PAN card will be required.
(4) When can withdraw money-If you want to withdraw money, you will have to wait for at least 113 months. However, financial experts recommend long-term investments in it.
(5) You get these benefits-In this government scheme, you also have the facility of nomination. This certificate can be transferred from one person to another. It can also be transferred from one post office to another post office. It can also be purchased online from some banks in the country.
According to BankBazaar.com website, you get tax benefit on Kisan Vikas Patra. Tax is not deducted at source in this scheme. Meaning you are not given the money of maturity by deducting TDS. Also, this scheme does not come under the ambit of wealth tax. However, you cannot get an exemption under 80c.