Rakshasutras were made on the basis of Vedic customs.
In ancient times, Rakshasutras were made on the basis of Vedic rituals, but nowadays there are different types of gleaming ashes in the market. If you also want that your brother should always make progress, his age should continue to grow and he will remain healthy, then you should also make Vedic rituals for your brother on this Raksha Bandhan. This time Rakshabandhan is coming on August 15, so you too should prepare a rakhi for your brother from all those auspicious and auspicious things mentioned in the Vedas.
Prepare rakhi with holy items
Let's know how to make it. All the items you will need to make Vedic Rakhi are available in your home. It does not take much time to make this Rakhi prepared from very simple and sacred things and in every way communicates auspiciousness in your brother's life.
The things that are used to make Rakhi are as followsâ€¦
- Woolen, silk or cotton yellow cloth
- Intact or rice
- Saffron or turmeric
- Mustard or mustard seeds
- Yellow cloth: First we take a small yellow cloth. The yellow color is used in all our religious works or in every work related to worship. The reason for this is that yellow color signifies positive energy. The yellow colored Vedic Rakhi infuses positive energy into brother's life.
- Durva: Durva is an important part of Hindu worship material. It is a symbol of infinity. Just as the plant of Durva is never destroyed. Even after getting a little water after drying it becomes green again, keeping the Durva in the Vedic Rakhi means that like the Durva, the brother also grows at a rapid pace and his opulence never ends. Durva is extremely dear to Ganesha. It is believed that he has got the blessings of Ganapati after placing the Durva in Rakhi. On tying a rakhi, this blessing reaches the brother and the disturbed Ganesha takes away all the obstacles in his life.
- Intact Akshat or whole rice is a symbol of perfection. That is, whatever is offered, it should be done with perfection. When you tie a rakhi to your brother, it should contain all your love, complete blessings.
- saffron: The nature of saffron is warm incubated. Through the Vedic Rakhi, this heat enters the brother's life and his strength, knowledge and strength increase. If turmeric is used in place of saffron, then turmeric also develops health and positivity in life. Both things make brother's wish for good health and progress.
- Sandalwood : Sandalwood is a symbol of coolness. The Vedic Rakhi is incorporated to bring coolness to Chandan Bhai's life and to keep him away from all tensions. The message of tying a rakhi with sandalwood also carries the virtue of virtue, purity and gentleness in the life of the brother, and like sandalwood the fragrance of his virtues spread far and wide.
- Mustard: Mustard is pungent in nature. It destroys fortifications. Mustard is included in the Vedic Rakhi so that the brother's wretches are destroyed.
Method- Tie all the above five items in a small yellow cloth and stitch them like a round or square bundle. If there is strength, then a gold pearl can also be put with these items. Now connect this prepared Rakhi with Kalave or Lal Mauli, which will act as a door. Just your rakhi is ready. Let us now know what effect this Vedic Rakhi has on the life of a brother.
Communication of positive energy in life