Warning: Use of undefined constant REQUEST_URI - assumed 'REQUEST_URI' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in C:\xampp\htdocs\mbc1\wp-content\themes\jannah4\functions.php on line 73
Morning Breaking: PM Modi to launch pension schemes for farmers, merchants in Jharkhand – jj

Morning Breaking: PM Modi to launch pension schemes for farmers, merchants in Jharkhand

Prime Minister Narendra Modi is scheduled to visit Jharkhand on Thursday, to launch ‘Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana’ for the benefits of the farmers across the nation. Watch this video to know more.
#PMModi #Jharkhand



Related Articles


  1. Again a bloody shit of Modi Govt as because the Govt employees are facing the financial atrocities of New pension scheme ,where after serving 20-30years of service we the govt employee will get hardly 6000/- per month as pension along with 20% of total contribution during superannuation but the rest of the 80% contribution will be get after death only n this is the clause of NPS which is a big conspiracy of the then bloody Atal Bihari madarchood n now modi has also opted the same path to exploit the Govt employees as because the Govt employees are unable to raise their voices against the govt. 1 more thing I would like to state in this regard that after 20-30 years what will be the value of RS .6000/- pension ? Isn't a big joke of the Govt over the rights of a govt employee. Don't try to make the Govt employee fool with ur Baniyagiri strategy and policies. All the Govt employee should come together and file case in supreme Court for the justice n this is the only option to get our rights back otherwise our contribution amounts will be used by the corporate sectors with the help of this bloody govt.

  2. Hmlog ravish kumar ko isliye nahi support karte qki o student ki awaaj uthaate hai,,jharkhand me padhe likhe berojgari itna badh gya hai ki student kuchh soch nahi paa rha h,2015 k baad koi vacancy nahi aaya,,agar kuchh aayi v to puri setting ghuskhori me chala gya,mai 2016 se btech karke preparation kar raha hun par itni vacancy hone k bad v bjp government me nhi nikali vacancy,,,aur ish par modi ne kabhi kuchh nhi kaha…Aur aap media wale sirf bharat pakistan karte ho…

Leave a Reply

Back to top button