LEARN MORE: https://sbafreedomprotectgroup.com/101220379
(Your referring Agent name/ ID: shannon D. smith; 101220379)
DO YOU HAVE A BUSINESS (2 or more people) in Los Angeles, California AND WANT TO OFFER HEALTH CARE BENEFIT PLANS TO EMPLOYEES WITH NO PREMIUM COST TO YOU AS EMPLOYER?
BUSINESS OWNER INFO:
1. ACA Compliant
2. ERISA Compliant
3. Employer DOES NOT have to pay a portion of the employee cost! ($24 a year to join coop)
4. Refund of claim money. With “insurance” you do not get a refund. With this plan, everybody puts money into it. If the group doesn’t use all the funds, it is given back to the business owner to reduce rates for all the following year.
5. Re-insurance purchased so if money goes above the claim fund the employer is not liable.
6. Expert team to answer all employee questions, promote the plan, do a presentation with Q&A. The business owner and HR do not have to handle it.
7. Great solution for Employers to attract and retain valuable employees with a robust medical benefits program; an incentive; a perk
EMPLOYEE / EMPLOYER MEMBER BENEFITS
1. Low monthly cost.
2. No deductible
3. ACA compliant which includes Minimum Essential Coverages including Preventative Care, Routine Well Care, Adult Preventative Services and Screenings (physicals, flu shots), Woman Preventive Services and Screenings (pap smear), Child Preventive Services and Screenings (immunizations, physicals), and 100% of ACA Mandated Prescriptions such as birth control.
4. Prescription pharmacy benefit
5. 24/7 telecare video portal to doctor (Doctor visit ONLINE through video) – Virtual Clinic which allows members to call and speak to a state board certified physician who will be able to triage the patient and if required, prescribe appropriate medications to be picked up at a member pharmacy.
6. No pre-existing limitation
7. PPO nationwide preferred provider networks that includes over 4000 primary hospitals and licensed board-certified physicians. SBA uses the FirstHealth PPO network (wholly owner by Aetna) for the medical services. Primary Care, Specialist, and Urgent Care Visits, X-rays, CT, MRI, Lab/Diagnostics, Chiropractics (see website for exclusions)
8. Discounted dental
9. ID card: PPO / plan info
10. No waiting periods (see website for exclusion)
Learn Rates, Different Plan Options and Coverage Details and more info here: https://sbafreedomprotectgroup.com/101220379
If you still have questions AFTERWARDS, on the website above, click the “Get a Quote” button, fill out a very short questionnaire (we do NOT send your info to anyone!) and a professional will call you (preferred)….or contact professionals for a free consultation: (303) 566-0353. Be sure to reference your referring agent: Shannon D. Smith; ID: 101220379)
How Does Small Business Healthplan alternative to Insurance Work in Los Angeles, California?
What’s the Best Health option alternative to Insurance Plan for Your Small Business in Los Angeles?
Does Your Small Business Have To Offer Health Insurance Under Obamacare in Los Angeles, California – 49 or less full time then no? small business health alternative to insurance options in Los Angeles. how to pick the best small business health alternative besides insurance in Los Angeles. what do small business owners do for health care in Los Angeles. small business health alternative to insurance cost in Los Angeles.
WHAT WE OFFER IS NOT INSURANCE, IT IS A COOP MEMBERSHIP WITH PLANS